Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 14 2010 1:35 AM (6 replies)
  • kylefreer2010
    10 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 12:59 PM

Are you guys going to add Augusta,Pebble beach and TPC at Sawgrass anytime soon

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 2:48 PM

Hi kyle,

We will be adding more championship courses over time.  Right now the focus is on bringing you the back 9 of the Old Course at St. Andrews and working Oakmont into the rotation for the 2010 Virtual USGA Championship

Definitely keep those suggestions coming because we will try our best to satisfy as many  of our user's tastes as we can when selecting our next courses.  You can even go as far as getting in contact with your favorite course and letting them know WGT is where they belong!  =)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 6:34 PM

WGTniv:

You can even go as far as getting in contact with your favorite course and letting them know WGT is where they belong!  =)

What. O_o

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 6:37 AM

A sneak preview of what it would be like teeing off the gorgeous #7 par 3 at Pebble Beach.

come on WGT . this course is a must

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CLICK HERE for full screen

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 12:19 PM

Eternal,

I must bring to light the fact that this is your fantasy photo, your chance to "play" this breathtaking par 3 from one of the greatest courses in the world and I got quite a chuckle out of thinking that even in your fantasies, you still mishit left.  =D

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 1:08 PM

and long, lol

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 1:35 AM

WGTniv:

Eternal,

I must bring to light the fact that this is your fantasy photo, your chance to "play" this breathtaking par 3 from one of the greatest courses in the world and I got quite a chuckle out of thinking that even in your fantasies, you still mishit left.  =D

Ha ha!. Niv it made me chuckle, but it was rushed and i couldnt be bothered trying to  ding and then press "PrtSC"  so i settled for a misshit.

the intent for the "fantasy photo" was to show WGT and the community just how amazing it would be playing pebble beach.

RSS