Help › Forums

pointless

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 10 2010 2:09 PM (3 replies)
  • terbal
    286 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 11:21 AM

hi

it is amazing that someone can post 18 birdies in a row but it makes the game a bit pointless and unrealistic.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 1:01 PM

Hi terbal,

We agree that is stretching the realism a bit, but also consider that this amazing feat has only been accomplished one time from one player from the Master tees and is not the norm.  The players who shoot those kind of scores are very few and far between and they don't accurately represent the play of the average WGT user. 

Unfortunately, like most video games there will always be those few who absolutely destroy the curve, but if you take a look at the typical Pro & Master tier single-play tournament scores I think you'll find that they are mostly within the realm of being reasonable.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 1:05 PM

An online game is always going to have people who become elite at it. In this case, getting a birdie on every hole. However, I dare you to find a golf game as realistic as WGT.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 2:09 PM

WGTniv:

Hi terbal,

We agree that is stretching the realism a bit, but also consider that this amazing feat has only been accomplished one time from one player from the Master tees and is not the norm. 

I will confirm this. It was not Norm that accomplished tis amazing feet. I'm not even a Master.

RSS