Forums

Help › Forums

Iron Man Award

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 9 2010 5:38 PM (4 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 1:27 PM

I see a few awards added with update  i.e.  yip award, choke award, how about an award for complete game  finish award? Dont award me for being a lousy putter. I already know that. Better yet ..a daily update on who has the longest consecutive complete game finish streak going? Award the good deeds.    F. Gazz

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 1:35 PM

Hi Fuzzy,

Thanks for the suggestion.  We'll be improving/adding new awards a few at time here and there as the game expands.  If you guys think you have some good ideas for awards (structure and all) by all means please share them with us. =)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 2:41 PM

Fuzzygazz:
    Award the good deeds.

This would be a GREAT idea to highlight on the home page. The 'friends updates' are a bit of wasted space there, and the 'community spotlight', while worthwhile, is really undefined and has no structure to it. 

A monthly highlight of the player with the greatest drop in average, longest drive, most consecutive non-dropped rounds, etc would be a great way to highlight the site, its players, and use the home page a lot more efficiently.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 5:38 PM

Fuzzygazz:

I see a few awards added with update  i.e.  yip award, choke award, how about an award for complete game  finish award? Dont award me for being a lousy putter. I already know that. Better yet ..a daily update on who has the longest consecutive complete game finish streak going? Award the good deeds.    F. Gazz

That would never fly because in my experience most of the masters disconnect anytime they're faced with a long par putt of definite bogey.. lol

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:17 PM

VanHalenLover:

Fuzzygazz:
    Award the good deeds.

This would be a GREAT idea to highlight on the home page. The 'friends updates' are a bit of wasted space there, and the 'community spotlight', while worthwhile, is really undefined and has no structure to it. 

A monthly highlight of the player with the greatest drop in average, longest drive, most consecutive non-dropped rounds, etc would be a great way to highlight the site, its players, and use the home page a lot more efficiently.

Great idea, VHL. I would love that feature on the homepage.

RSS