6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 3:22 PM

I really want to play one of you guys one on one, you decide where

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 3:38 PM

Hey jonava,

I'll be happy to bring the pain. ;-)

We're a bit busy today but, if you can wait 'til tomorrow or over the weekend I'll have some more free time to play a round with ya. =)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 3:53 PM

jonava209:
    I really want to play one of you guys one on one, you decide where

Are you serious?  You really want to play WGTNiv??

Before you do that, he was known as Nivlac before he hung the WGT badge on his coat.  You should look at his stats there, mate.

He will, and I will repeat for him, "bring the pain".

LOL!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 4:02 PM

Wouldn't want to be in your shoes.........

• jonava209
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 5:55 PM

I want this game badly, mostly for the banter I think everybody wants to know when more courses are coming

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 10:00 PM

jonava209:
    I want this game badly, mostly for the banter I think everybody wants to know when more courses are coming

Jonava209, you are lucky niv is around to play. Previously this was not an option.  If you expect any banter or info about whats up and coming you must look somewhere else. All  your gonna get is a friendly hello and a ass whoopin.  So be polite and ask good questions about how to improve your game.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 10:25 PM
    Jonava209, Way to cool to have the opportunity to play one of the greats. Be like spong bob and soak up all the knowledge on the game you can. I know your gonna have fun good luck.
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 4:16 AM

Just keep in mind that nivlac aka wgtniv is just another guy who puts his pants on the same way we all do. One leg at a time.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 5:57 AM

Johniedino:
    Just keep in mind that nivlac aka wgtniv is just another guy who puts his pants on the same way we all do. One leg at a time.

No he doesn't. He has a thing where he hangs the pants right above his golf shoes, takes a running start and jumps into them AND the shoes. Tie his shoelaces together when he's not looking and you might have a chance. :-D

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:57 AM

Johniedino:

Reminds me of a story told about Kareem al Jabbar (back when he was still Lew Alcindor in college).

The opposing coach was trying to motivate his players before the game and said, "Remember, that Alcindor kid puts his pants on the same way you guys do."

From one of the players came this retort, "But he pulls his up a lot higher than we do."

RSS