Forums

Help › Forums

1yr here

Mon, Apr 12 2010 6:06 AM (26 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:44 PM

Happy days still to come Rob! Congratulations! I still remember our first round together last June. While I shot 35, I was able to witness that sweet 30 you rolled my way. It was a love/hate experience, but heavenly golf. Thanks

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:49 PM

SP

lol too funny

i had forgotten all about that until just now. i believe it was you, me, icon, and ncviz. lol

those were the days. i think that was my lowest round to date then. Pretty cool how you remembered that.

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:53 PM

Rob

Just had my 1 year anniversary here also  !!!   I wonder how many lost balls that would be??????  Keep up the good golfing Rob  !!!!!!

KW

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 6:22 PM

KnuckleWoods:

Rob

Just had my 1 year anniversary here also  !!!   I wonder how many lost balls that would be??????  Keep up the good golfing Rob  !!!!!!

KW

Well although it isn't the post you started, I must also offer my Kudos to my first, best and oldest friend...Mr. Knucklewoods aka jayme aka adorable. Way to go! Another great guy and great player.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 8:55 AM

Happy Birthday Rob. Gratz on your one year. You know how i feel about you . Its people like you who run tourney's, help new folks and extend themselves to the community that make this site what it is. Game is great but ive played plenty of great games. Best perk are the friends you make.  Icon..save your credits ,facial nono and Arecenia doesnt need one.

F. Gazz

MA..Tr

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 9:05 AM

lilrob88:
    i believe it was you, me, icon, and ncviz. lol

Ah ha! A side of the robster we never knew. Were you picking matches with the ladies to impress them, or something?  LMAO-bet viz and icon have since set you straight and everybody knows you don't mess with SP.

Now get back to the whacko tourneys-you're rocking!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 9:11 AM
    Chicks dig me...... What can I say??? :) lol
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:48 PM

Oh my frigging God .. I think I'm Gonna Puke

:)

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 5:36 AM

Robbie   

Your so cute    :  )

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 8:52 AM

lilrob88:
    Chicks dig me...... What can I say??? :) lol

Right I don't know what I would do without this lil pain in my....

Happy 1yr Robbo  =)

RSS