Forums

Help › Forums

First master tee 54

Wed, Apr 14 2010 11:04 AM (57 replies)
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 1:15 PM
    wow and I'm happy with that 59 I just managed to shoot. Great Shooting BB the best round in this game so far. very nice done;). regards
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 2:54 PM

Wow oh Wow ... your my hero ... I want to have your baby

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 3:01 PM

Nice.

What was your avg distance to pin (if you remember) ?

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 3:29 PM

Fine with me lvi so long as you're cool with artificial insemination,  Otherwise maybe we could get icon to be a surrogate mother.

Mario, I think it was 7.4 feet.

• Woodsy747
    915 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 4:33 PM
    GOLD!! mate welldone
  • GlassGuru
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 12:33 PM
    FAKE!!
  • raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:15 PM

GlassGuru:
    FAKE!!

Perhaps a bit of jealousy? Congrats bollox.

• GerryTS
    122 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:42 PM

What an awesome round. Congrates dude. I recently turned Masters and can hardly get the ball in the fairway lol. Thanks so much for your summary and sharing your thoughts. I will study it and start using punch shots more often that is if I can get it in fairway.

Thanks again Bollax

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:45 PM

GlassGuru:
    FAKE!!  Cuz I can't do it.
    There.  FTFY.   First post and it's a winner.

Here we go, boys and girls, another one of the "If I can't do it, it can't be done!" crowd (with all of 58 rounds played!)

Hey, GlassMensa, if it's so FAKE, how come it's headline news?  Wow.. if it was fake, one would think that WGT would have a way to prove it didn't happen, no?

Grats on the round BB... don't let the haters get to you.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:28 PM

Only way it's possible is to CHEAT!  By cheat I mean practice everyday for countless hours, have the memory of an elephant (trunk like one too), and the hand eye coordination of Bruce Lee.  Put all that together and you have my friend Bollox ladies and gents.

I remember when you were a mere mortal.....now,  "you play a game with which I am not familiar with".

I'll be sure to think of your recent mastery on Sunday in Augusta when I'm at the real MASTERS ya sick freak!  ;-P

Thanks for letting me win the Master Tier Open last month brother.  I know that couldn't have been the real BB who posted 61.

RSS