Forums

Help › Forums

Not just another CLUB of the WORLD - Please join!!

Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:10 PM (108 replies)
  • Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 1:32 AM

p!

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 9:58 PM

All interested players can join here, I only ask for an active attitude according to your own possibilities and standards, no worries. This club has just started and thus holds few members yet, but I hope that will change rapidly.

VOY

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 2:38 AM

The Club started its inaugaral tournament today! Hope more members will join this club very soon, till then!

VOY

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 2:42 AM

Third day of the 'Not just another CLUB of the WORLD' existance and already had to upgrade to 30 members capacity. At this rate, I will need a new upgrade again by this weekend! Wonderful!!!

VOY

• jonewaah
    5 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 11:55 AM

Hi

I would be interested in joining.

Thanks

Mark

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 1:38 PM

jonewaah:
    Hi

Thanks

Mark

Dear Mark,

The invitation has been sent, now it is up to you to leave your current one and accept the invitation that I have sent you, glad to have you on board!

Regards,

VOY

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 12:33 AM

5th day of the 'Not just another CLUB of the WORLD' existance and again had to upgrade, this time to 50 members capacity. The first tournament even had a 50% participation, never had such figure before with any club!

Hope it will last, still looking for new members, selectively!

VOY

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 6:05 AM

Voyager9940:

jonewaah:
    Hi

Thanks

Mark

Dear Mark,

The invitation has been sent, now it is up to you to leave your current one and accept the invitation that I have sent you, glad to have you on board!

Regards,

VOY

So much for the interest, Jonewaah has joined another club after he specifically mentioned that he was sooooo interested in joining mine. He's free to choose, very true, and I will respect that but will not respect the lack of dignity to drop me a message or similar then. In the end, I am glad that such individual did not enter my CC after all with such attitude.

VOY

• Racewalker
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 8:39 AM

Hi, this old guy just joined WGT and am enjoying it.  I'm just a Hacker but practicing to get better.  Am I eligible to join?

racewalker

tnj85@att.net

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 7:18 PM

Racewalker:

Hi, this old guy just joined WGT and am enjoying it.  I'm just a Hacker but practicing to get better.  Am I eligible to join?

racewalker

tnj85@att.net

Sure, invitation has been sent, you just need to accept it if you like. The club is new also and I'm sure you'll improve very fast. The focus of the club is on active play and social conduct mainly yet at your own pace, no worries there. See you around!

VOY

RSS