Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB

Tue, Apr 30 2024 9:11 AM (1,091 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 8:12 AM

Drinks are on me .

Cocktails Whiskey GIF - Cocktails Whiskey Drinks GIFs

• craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 8:15 AM

Mom For A Deal

• craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 8:18 AM

Ek Membership GIF by Emily_melier

• ozysouthpaw
    2,860 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2023 9:56 PM

craigswan:
    Drinks are on me .

Cheers Craig.

• BradWWood
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 7:41 AM
    It’s total BS this thread has to exist where people have to post proof. Obviously the data exists, why doesn’t WGT share these types of stats I got a double eagle on one of the par 5’s at Wolf Creek. My witness quit on me (how rare right?), so even if I had know this 1980’s version of a list existed, I wouldn’t have been able to share.
  • ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 9:57 AM

BradWWood:
    It’s total BS this thread has to exist where people have to post proof. Obviously the data exists, why doesn’t WGT share these types of stats I got a double eagle on one of the par 5’s at Wolf Creek. My witness quit on me (how rare right?), so even if I had know this 1980’s version of a list existed, I wouldn’t have been able to share.

Methinks they like to see proof because there are player(s) on here claiming to get ten DE's per day. There are also folks (who sometimes post) claiming thousands of Aces....no "system" in place for either, of course...pfft

Sorry, wgt rules are that names can't be mentioned.

• HamdenPro
    2,420 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 11:05 AM

BradWWood:
    It’s total BS this thread has to exist where people have to post proof. Obviously the data exists, why doesn’t WGT share these types of stats I got a double eagle on one of the par 5’s at Wolf Creek

There are stats kept that show DEs. Whether they are accurate or not is anyone's guess. 

In any event, there really is no "official" list and the list which first appears in this thread has not been updated for many years and there is no "governing body" to oversee any such list.  

If you made a DE, which apparently you have, CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the "club".

Like I have always said, "never sweat over the big issues when the little ones are the ones that are most important!" Your post is proof of this. Once again, Congrats (the "club" and this thread really are no big deal, just enjoy the game).

• BOZskills
    395 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 11:22 AM

Wouldnt a simple screen shot of the score card offer proof?🤔

• BradWWood
    9 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 12:26 PM

I appreciate the replies, but the root issue really isn't addressed.

Stats shown on our user profiles is for ranked games only.  I've spent very little time in ranked games and have always thought it would be nice if WGT gave us access to ALL the stats.  The data exists, its just a matter of them making it available.... or do an API and let someone else do the work to create a true stats resource.

So, my point is all the data exists.  All WGT has to do is decide to do something with it.  Us as users shouldn't have to have witness and forum posts to show our accomplishments. 

Unranked game stats should be be available.  If they were, you'd see I have an ACE AND a DE.  I shouldn't have to provide proof, the system is the proof

and also, thanks for telling me what I should be concerned with.  I've been a user here nearly 10 years.  Access to stats has always been something I've thought should be a part of the service.

• HamdenPro
    2,420 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 1:59 PM

BradWWood:
    Unranked game stats should be be available

In the game app, stats and unranked game stats are shown.

The stats show "Total Ranked Holes in One", "Holes in One" (which is both ranked and non-ranked games), "Total Ranked Double Eagles" and "Total Double Eagles".

That being said, when flash ended, not all the stats accurately transferred over.

RSS