Forums

Help › Forums

Site Down Mtce; 2:30; EST

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 29 2010 11:27 AM (6 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 12:28 AM

Site went down last night for approximately 5 minutes.  I gather this was unplanned.  Was there a Database backup?

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 1:26 AM

LOL I've noticed this has actually happened a few times lately

• hognutz
    127 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 4:04 AM

it went down on me yesterday after buy 30.00 worth of credits still cant get on return my money if i cant play i ll go somewhere else

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 5:05 AM

hognutz:

it went down on me yesterday after buy 30.00 worth of credits still cant get on return my money if i cant play i ll go somewhere else

I hate to be sarcastic but....... duh if you are posting then you got on.

• hognutz
    127 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:22 AM

it says im off line duh dumass it wont let me long on to play thanx for the dum ass remark jerk off

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 10:35 AM

hognutz.... let me try to help you in a way that won't get your posts deleted/edited and will also keep you from getting a 3-day time-out.. ok?

If you are having an issue with monies spent, your best course of action is to send a message to members@worldgolftour.com.  Explain the situation and try to work with the fine folks at WGT.  Posting those concerns here does not guarantee that you will get any kind of timely response.

If you having an issue with not being able to log-on, please visit the TroubleShooting section of the FAQs over there ------------>

Most of the time, (not all but 'most'), you will find that clearing your flash cache (instructions here) will be beneficial.  There are many, many things that others have come up with to solve these problems with getting connected.  Even changing your browser might help.

There are a lot of people here that want to help others get online to play golf.  If you have general questions, just post here and someone will be along shortly to point you in the right direction.

Now, that I have been constructive in trying to help you, please take the following in the spirit in which it was intended....   Being an ass on the forums to others will get you banned.  Name calling, calling out other players, and open hostility does not work here (believe me, I know).  All that you accomplish by these remarks is a deleted post at best and a deleted account (with all money spent forfieted) at worst.

Good luck and I do hope you get your issues with this game sorted out.

Peace.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 11:27 AM

Been trying all morning-still waiting for his answer.....

http://wgt.com/forums/t/10224.aspx?PageIndex=1

RSS