Forums

Help › Forums

free sleeve of gold balls promotion

Sun, Mar 28 2010 1:39 PM (4 replies)
  • BallJar
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 7:59 AM

Yesterday I attempted to make a ten dollar purchase of credits and receive a free sleeve of golf balls.  I clicked ten dollars and was stunned when I saw that it recorded $100 instead of $10.  I've tried to reach customer support yesterday and again today but the contact customer support link is not working.  Hopefully, a customer support person will see this post and contact me.  I want my 90 bucks back. 

• BallJar
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 8:02 AM

Sorry, of course I meant golf balls, not gold balls. But a hundred bucks? Maybe they are gold.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 8:09 AM

Sorry to laugh, but gold balls at $100 (for a player named BallJar, too) is just too good... I'm sure this can be resolved; you could dispute the charge (as a mistake) with your credit-card issuer, but WGT will probably oblige you from their end as well. It's best to send a direct email to members@worldgolftour.com.

As to me, I ignored the promotion, because I'd only find it attractive if they gave out the best-quality balls (GI-SD) as a bonus, rather than GI2-S balls, although those are excellent as well.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 9:38 AM

BallJar,

If you clicked on a dollar amount they are $20.00 , $50.00 , $100.00, or $ 500.00 or there is a dollar amount you have to put in manually and that is what you should have done if you only wanted $ 10.00 dollars of credits. I suggest you add wgtalex or wgtniv as a freind and send them a message about your problem if you can not reach the above address that Mr fatterson gave you. I'm sure they will give you you a credit for your honest mistake and if all possible try and settle these disputes directly with wgt you will get better results. Hope this helps and you get your credit send back to your card.

chuckiee

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 1:39 PM

Hi BallJar,

Please send an email to members@worldgolftour.com  That's our customer service email and they should be able to help you out since this seems like an honest mistake.  They are out of the office on weekends, but you should hear back either Monday or Tuesday.

If you haven't heard a response from that email by Tuesday please let us know.

RSS