Forums

Help › Forums

Electra "B" CC vs TinCup CC

Mon, May 7 2012 7:26 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mgh221
    545 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 6:32 AM

fantastic match between john and i. i won 1up with a bird on 18 after john nearly holed an absolute monster of a 6 foot breaker from long distance. man that guy can putt lol. enjoyed the match john's a true gentleman (did i mention he can putt??) thanks wes for puttin me in this thing i think i needed it and thanks to both of you guys for settin this thing up.

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 6:54 AM

eivets:

Just finished a tough match with Fredsf. I prevailed 5 up. The match was much closer than the score indicates as Fred caught a couple of bad breaks with balls barely catching the rough & a few putts lipping out.

It was great fun for us both. I have always enjoyed my rounds with anyone from the great Tincup CC & look forward too many more.

TYVM for setting this up Jerome.

Steve doesn't mention in his post the great golf he played yesterday...noticed 10 birds in 14 hole, greatness was in Steve's side!!! Very nice shooting buddy. Had fun and enjoyed sharing the game with you. 

Fred

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 8:02 AM

Played my match with a great person and player Bassomatic (Steve) last night. Win lose or draw it was a great time for the first time playing golf with Steve.  This match very well could have been the other way around for sure. We played even till 6 and on 7 Steve went 1up till the turn. I got lucky on 10, 11 and 12 to go 2up and on 13 Steve brought it back too 1up.  I got it back to 2up 0n 15 and 3up on 16. Thanks Steve for the game and hope we get  another one in soon. You will be a legend before long and your game is showing it. Steve hit some great shots and made some great putts. I play golf with another good player from TinCup Ernest he is a great player and person too. Thanks Wes and Jerome for your hard work setting these matches up you guys are awesome.

Chuckiee

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 3:01 PM

Thnx Jerome, and I'm with you win and losses are great but if your not having fun then whats any of it for, and sounds like both clubs members have made new friends that they will play with in the future as I have.

Looks like things have gotten tighter, should be an exciting finish!!

Wes

• Tiger2foreu
    142 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 5:57 AM

Good match with Rose. She had some un-lucky putts. I had fun Rose!!

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 7:39 AM

Update from Pg. 1

Electra    5          Tin Cup 8               2 games remain , good luck to the remaining players , play hard , play fair but most of all have fun

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 3:47 PM

Ok, had a great round with Wayne, good time. Thanks Jerome for helping out with this. 

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 6:01 PM

With 1 match to go I would like to thank Jerome and all the members of Electra for a great match, here we are just 1 week in and all but 1 match has been played..... thats speaks to how well all the members of both clubs worked together to pull off this great event.

Jerome it has been a pleasure working with you personally during this event, and if you guys wanna do this again on down the road we'd be glad to.....all the feedback I have gotten about you and your members has been nothing but positive.

Thanks to Jerome and the Electra Country Club

Wes

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 7:26 AM

Wes , you as well have been awesome to work with . Congrats to Tin Cup on their club victory and thank you for giving our players who don't get very many chances to compete in these types of challenges the opportunity to do so , and to be able to do it in a relaxed setting . I also have had nothing but positive feedback concerning the quality of the Tin Cuppers play , sportsmanship and being just plain fun to play with  .  All players involved did their respective clubs very proud regardless of the out come , I commend you all .

Wes I will definitely be in touch with you again for a future CC vs CC

PS: we will get this last game completed so we can officially close the  CC vs CC challenge .

Once again thanks Wes and the Tin Cuppers for playing Electra

Jerome

• PAGES
RSS