Forums

Help › Forums

new course

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 25 2010 12:31 PM (6 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 8:21 AM

dont they all need pebble beach??  or a target golf course, ventana canyon or las palomas in Tucson

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 4:40 PM
    In time I personally would like to see them have 5 or 6 US Courses and 5 or 6 International courses here. Pebble Beach is a favorite for lots of people... I mean imagine a TW for any game system that doesn't have it.... I mean they even have arcade Pebble Beach games. Hence, the golf course must get decent paychecks for letting these games use their name and lay out... copyrights man.... copyrights. There are lots of obstacles in obtaining the proper copyrights and permission to make a digital video game replication of golf courses. So far as I can tell there are many beautiful, challenging golf courses around the world I would like to see them put here as well as some of the famous US courses, but I think EAS has a lot of them tied up in contracts. I'm glad ST. Andrews has given them permission, and I hope more clubs start doling out that permission. I wish I could work on their advertising sales promotion team. I'd put a packaged deal together for these golf courses that shows the advantages of having a decent, easily but challenging to play golf game advertising their course to players around the world. I bet many of them would be willing to pay money to have their course put on this game... I mean how many players are there on this game? There are people in Australlia and Europe and Asia as well as America. Every time I log on here whether morning or night there are always people on here. Since the internet is the new media I think WGT should try this sales pitch to more country clubs world wide, especially during our recession. Then again I'm sure some people like AdminAlex and others who work tirelessly to improve their game system have already thought of this
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 5:09 PM

It is always of interesting value to read directional suggestions in the terms of what we, as self centered members of this fine community, may desire in the shorter term; vs, what is actually cooking on the stove or drying in the smokehouse. All we can do is enjoy the food when it is ready.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 5:16 PM

If applewood smoked chicken is in the smokehouse I have only one question:  What time is dinner?!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 5:47 PM

Doublemochaman:
    What time is dinner?!

Well, DMM... it takes $200,000 and six months for dinner.

Let's hope some of that smokey flavor hasn't faded by then....

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 6:23 PM

Snaike... here at WGT we do dessert first!

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 12:31 PM
    That's the production cost to develop and post a course here? Thank you now I know how much to say the Golf Clubs will have to pay for advertizing to get their course on here so more people can see what they have to offer. Honest playing Bethpage, Kiawah Island's Ocean Course, and St. Andrews here makes me want to pick up the game for real....
RSS