Forums

Help › Forums

mIRC 2 Man Alternate Hole tourney 3/27/10

Sun, Mar 28 2010 9:58 PM (34 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 1:58 PM

I would recommend to anyone who has not logged into mIRC to do this once before the designated time, that way if you have any issues with logging in, they can be addressed before you miss out. Practice makes perfect, if need be ask here and Niv, Rob, me or anyone of the regulars can assist! Always a fun tourney and very stiff competition, makes for a great evening! :)

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 4:05 PM

Heh ... heh ... he said stiff .... ^^^^^^^   heh

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 4:49 PM

Can't wait for tomorrow night! Hope I am home by tomorrow night..

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 6:01 PM

lvietri:

Heh ... heh ... he said stiff .... ^^^^^^^   heh

LMAO

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 6:34 AM

Come in and play, you do not need a partner, one will be provided. Lou may even have wood all night :)

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 7:47 AM

Just a quick reminder to everyone that the tournament is tonight. sign ups are still availabe and will be right up until tee off :)

keep in mind its not neccesary to sign up here. You can just show up so to speak.

hope to see a full house tonight

once more here is the direct link to the channel.

all you have to do is type in your screen name and hit connect

Regards: Rob

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 8:38 PM

Nice job to everyone who played .. Had some of the best on WGT in this one .... FuzzyGazz / JeffDos prevailed.    See ya all soon.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 8:50 PM

Great job and a real fun tourney there Rob and Lou, well done guys.  Perhaps you should consider a "COONTS TOUR", what an awesome concept ! lol ! :-)

Thanks for taking the time to put it together chief ROB, I only played 1 round but it was so much fun seeing all the coonts there !

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 9:02 PM

great fun as always, rob how you get these teams to match as you do is amazing, it's harder than you would think. good playing all, congrats gazz, jdos JB

RSS