Forums

Help › Forums

hello from ohio and complements to wgt

Mon, Mar 22 2010 9:32 AM (5 replies)
  • toona
    389 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 1:08 PM
    hello,I have been a member since january and have been enjoying the game. I have not been able to play a real game of golf for several years due to my wifes health. So being able to scratch my itch to play has been gratifing. Keep up the good work and looking forward to playing many more rounds
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 1:20 PM

Hi there toona.  Thanks for your comments and welcome to the forums! =)

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 1:43 PM

Hi toona, I am also new as of feb 23, and I live in Sandusky,Ohio.My health won't allow me to golf so this game has really lifted my spirits.Hope you enjoy it as much as I do..feel free to call on me anytime..BigArnL

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 4:42 PM

Welcome, and have fun! Says this Michigander.

Greg.

• bucknut68
    84 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 6:17 PM

BigArnL:

Hi toona, I am also new as of feb 23, and I live in Sandusky,Ohio.My health won't allow me to golf so this game has really lifted my spirits.Hope you enjoy it as much as I do..feel free to call on me anytime..BigArnL

Welcome toona. I also happen to be from Sandusky(small world). Hope you enjoy this site as much as i have. Good luck to you on your game.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 9:32 AM

Tis a small world after all..Hiya bucknut, nice to see that there is another player from my area.Hope we can get together down the road. my best to you: BigArnL

RSS