Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 24 2010 8:42 PM (4 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 5:25 PM

Hi, I would like to see a driving range where you may purchase a bucket of balls(different sizes) & a practice putting area with several green area's to work on putting.I think it would be a great addition to an already superb game...BigArnL

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 7:40 PM

It could also give you a chance to try out clubs before buying them (to learn about distances and such, not just how they play on the course). Good suggestion ArnL!

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 11:29 PM

Hi BigArn,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Improved practice facilities are on the Player Suggestion List and we'll be looking to create and expand them a little bit later on.

Glad you're enjoying the game and hit 'em well! =)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 11:42 AM

BigArnL:
    where you may purchase a bucket of balls(different sizes) 

So, ArnL, you will be able to hit the smaller balls further?  Doesn't that make them harder to see in flight??

What about the XLarge size balls, they're gonna have a hard time fitting in the hole if you want to putt with them, no?

Just a little leg pulling here... Have fun out there!!

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 8:42 PM

Well-I figure most golfers know there isn't but one size in balls, so the buckets can be small, medium or large...but don't use'm in the rain, you might be labeled:BUCKETHEAD...LOL (back atcha!)

RSS