Help › Forums

Re: Another Virtual U.S. Open

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 19 2010 6:40 PM (34 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 5:15 AM

MisterWGT:
    That said... still.. can't SOMEONE find that Sasquatch!?!

Andyson found this a while ago.........http://wgt.com/forums/t/7979.aspx?PageIndex=5

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 6:58 AM

MisterWGT:

We are adjusting our Starters to hit 285 (and the other clubs accordingly).

Hey Jim, this is the only part I actually understood. He actually admitted to the change of the driver.  Can you or anyone else explain to me what the rest means and how it fits into this whole deal.

Plus nobody's gonna find that Sasquatch because he's hanging around St Andy's stealing all our golf balls that just happen to land in the bushes a foot off the fairway. Boy that Sasquatch is a sneaky little devil.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 11:57 AM

Well a big DUH here. Apparently the tongue was firmly planted in Mister's cheek, by the looks of it.! Now, either the 285 yard driver was some devious deception on his part, which would constitute premeditation and reveal his sense of humor, or it's actually coming. I can't imagine the other drivers being rerated accordingly. That would mean the R9 would go around 305. Ya, right. Then again, an elite level playing from further back...............Hmmmm.

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 12:27 PM

Black tees of St Andrews are already waiting for the Legends tier:

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 6:40 PM

I would not mind a 300 yard driver as long as we get to play from the back tees on all the courses. Currently there are tees on all three that are not being used. Putting a 300 yard driver in from the current tees may create more two like scores.

RSS