Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WAY WAY WAY BELOW PAR 2

Sat, Feb 13 2010 9:17 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:37 AM

Now that Tibbetts isn't here anymore, you're the one with the target on your back Lee !

Lucky you !  lol

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 12:01 PM
    I posted 57 off master tees last night with 2 people in my MP game... It can be done....If you want to attack lee, Don't...take your cheap shots at me, then hold your breath awaiting my reply...
  • iukine
    195 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 12:08 PM
    Ran into a guy who is sort of a self proclaimed computer whiz(he's actually real good). He says he can cheat this game right off the web, he can't be traced either, and he can bust TWO also. Now I don't know if this guy is talking out of his backside or what, but if someone tells me this I start thinking that there may be something about what he is saying. So when someone that is playing this game and thinks that someone is cheating,For whatever reason, I have to take step back and think about what this just told me, I mean, not berate him or try to make him look foolish. Being helpful goes alot farther than being pompous. And just for the record.......people can cheat on anything and will.........! Not that it's happening here, People that try to convince other people that it isn't are the ones that WGT need to take a real hard look at! It's like they've something to hide.
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 12:37 PM

Its sad when people attack the integrity of the top players.  I have never had the opportunity to play with them.  I would think it would go well with any player learning from the best and incorporate what they learn into practice. 

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 1:07 PM
    Biggest bunch of baloney and brown nosing yet
  • JMPP
    28 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 6:47 AM
    RIGHT ON IUKINE WITH YOUR COMMENT. BY THE WAY I NEVER MENTIONED ANY ONE BY LEVEL OR A PERSONS NAME. JUST A GENERAL OBSERVATION. THE LEADERBOARDS I BROUGHT UP WERE FOR THE GAME I WAS PLAYING. SOME WERE OPENS WHICH INCLUDES ALL RATINGS, AND SOME AT MY LEVEL. I NOTICED THE SAME THING BOTH, MANY TIMES.. SOME REASON AVATARLEE WHO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS NOR HAVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN THE NAME, TOOK IT PERSONALLY YOU'LL HAVE TO ASK HIM WHY? SOMTHING MUST HAVE TOUCHED CLOSE.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 9:17 AM

Sorry fellas.   Speculation threads about who may be cheating or not are just no good.  It's a flame-fest waiting to happen. 

We have measures in place to determine if a player is manipulating the game.  If you have concerns about a player then please email them to us at members@worldgolftour.com

JPP:  Please refrain from using all caps.  It's the forum equivalent to shouting.  If you are having difficulty seeing the text I encourage you look into changing the text size.  If you are running Internet Explorer as your browser you can find the Text Size option under the View menu in the top left.  If you are using Firefox, choose View, then Zoom and then choose Zoom Text Only.

Thank You =)

• PAGES
RSS