Forums

Help › Forums

Re: you owe me some golf balls

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 9 2010 7:32 AM (5 replies)
  • born2glf19
    97 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 5:39 PM

When playing tonight twice the swing meter stopped on the way back then went real fast I missed the shot and ended up with lost ball this happened twice. please refund my points so I can get more.

• jguy51
    12 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 6:04 PM

this happens all the time.its just a way of them getting you to buy better clubs. don't buy anything. it won't fix it,  and they won't refund anything .kind of a rigged game. the meter is the key it works sometimes and sometimes not you hit the line perfect and it goes way over  even with better clubs whatever

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 7:06 PM

Unfortunately with both deviations and meter problems that have not been fixed for so long, I dont know what else they expect people to think. 

I'm just hoping that they have made this a top priority because it seem VERY obvious that pretty much everyone agrees that these two things ruin the game more than anything else by far.

• jguy51
    12 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 7:14 PM

Its a shame to,Id play more and would spend $$$$$$$ (HELLO ANY-ONE) if theses' problems would be fixed but they won't so I just practice for fun

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 5:14 AM

LOL jguy-24 ranked rounds and you have it all figured out. Must be one of those instant gratification types, content to throw rocks and cast aspersions instead of working at it. Maybe you should take a peek at this..

.http://wgt.com/forums/t/8414.aspx?PageIndex=2

Scroll down and see what Dangleberry says.

• jguy51
    12 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 7:32 AM

Simply: I have better things to do than sit in front of a PC and try to get better at a game that is not real Jim. I hope you enjoy all your work. But my life is far more full of reality. This is a GAME I enjoy playing, but I'd much rather play the real thing and just play here for fun.Good luck with your games maybe I'll get there some day

RSS