Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 29

Tue, Feb 16 2010 2:04 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • g433a
    28 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 4:55 AM
    I had my first 29 a couple of nights ago in the same comp but it just didn't give me the same buzz. Not saying it isn't a good achievement, but it's so much easier off the white tees than the ones we normally have to play off. I'm enjoying playing off them because it makes low scores more acheiveable for people like me, but it's going to skew my average way below what my 'real' level is.
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 6:47 AM

Just did my first 29 as well on back to black, followed by a crappy back 9, but I agree playing from the whites doesnt give you the same thrill.

• TarheelsRule
    5,482 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 1:19 PM
    Still don't have my 29. I was playing the Back to Back and birdied # 3 - # 8 to go six under needing only a par on the 9th to get the 29. I tried to cut it close and put it in the left trap and didn't get up and down. Finished with a 30 and played the back in even with 3 birdies and an equal number of bogies. Funny how one shot took what might have been my best round at BPP and turned it into a 65 which I have shot there a number of times before. 9 birdies in one round and still end up 5 under so I'll still looking for that first 29.
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:53 AM

Congratulations BJ ... and no , if you didn't save the scorecard ( screenshot or print ) i don't know of any way to retrieve it ... maybe WGTalex can help with that ...

• bloodclot
    102 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 2:04 PM

Well, I just became a member of the club, shooting 29 on the back 9 of Kiawah...Pro tees.  I have the card saved but not posted anywhere...if I have time to mess with figuring out how perhaps I'll post it.

Putter was hot...7 birdies...2 pars, with the last birdie coming on #18.  I landed 23 ft right of pin, was a right to left breaker, to the bottom of the cup! I was playing multi-player so I couldn't save any replays...which there were a few good ones.

I'm still wildly inconsistent...but like playing and really like this Daytona putter.

JP

• PAGES
RSS