Help › Forums

Re: don't try the free credits !!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:38 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 11:17 AM

Seeing how you got the credits for the netflix offer, regardless of how long it took, I would say your subject title is not accurate.  Many people have received the credits in a reasonably short time. 

I dont understand why people like to bash things that bring revenue to WGT, which only goes to improving the site.  How about you just write a review on your experience, and that it might vary.

• xxox
    10 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 12:21 PM

I want to thank all the people at WGT for the fine job the did on getting me the credits! I filled out for the free credits and waited and waited for them to show. I filled out all the questions they ask for and as of right now I have half of them. If anyone EVER has a problem let them know, they will work hard for you to  get everthing you need.

• Skipppppy
    16 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:14 PM

I can't find the link to get to these offers of free credits.  Could someone send me the link please?

Thanks!

Skip

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:38 PM

Here you go: http://www.wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx

Yes it sometimes takes longer for Gambit to send credits to you. Please also keep in mind there are restrictions to the offers, so read them carefully.

Please try to be patient as hysteria and incoherence makes it difficult for us to help.

• PAGES
RSS