Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Report Abuse Doesn't work

Sun, Jan 24 2010 6:32 PM (3 replies)
  • LetsTryThis
    23 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 10:32 PM

Hello,

I've been here less than a week and am almost discouraged enough to remain with Tiger Woods Online by the bugs in this game alone...not to mention the immediate attacks as soon as I've post today.

Why is this behavior condoned? It is disgusting. Can you clean this up please?

Please review my threads and read the filth that was posted. Are there administrators here?

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 12:00 AM

LetsTryThis:

Hello,

I've been here less than a week and am almost discouraged enough to remain with Tiger Woods Online by the bugs in this game alone...not to mention the immediate attacks as soon as I've post today.

Why is this behavior condoned? It is disgusting. Can you clean this up please?

Please review my threads and read the filth that was posted. Are there administrators here?

Sorry you are having trouble, but there are ways to cure everything. I have had issues in the past, but with great advice from great people on this site, been able to clear them up. I've been here going on a year now and love the game. There is not another golf game that compares in my opinion. Contact me if you wish and I will help you straighten out the so called bugs. Happy to help.

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 12:01 AM

Oh, by the way. I wonder if you can visit a brothel in that Tiger Woods game? That would be fun. LOL

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 6:32 PM

The best way to report abuse is to send an email to members@worldgolftour.com

The off-topic, unproductive posts have been removed.

RSS