Help › Forums

Re: Red dot green dot

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 2 2024 12:32 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2024 11:38 AM

I guess what you never had , you never miss !

• RoggRR
    589 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2024 2:45 PM

Yeah, Scott. That animation is great reminder. Thanks.

That was the time when wgt was doing logical things, the game was almost perfect. When we were able to change the cam view when other player doing shot ,for example... Bad thing was jumpy meter bar or troubles (sometimes) when we were trying to play multiplayer games, when Invite botton didn t worked etc.... then 'flash' died, lol

P. S.

It was long time ago when our friend Bill (Lexmark) was green

• ScottHope
    10,133 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2024 12:45 AM

HamdenPro:
    You do know, when you say that, HE will come?

That's better. A comma can make all the difference.

Eats, Shoots & Leaves.

RoggRR:
    Yeah, Scott. That animation is great reminder. Thanks.

It was long time ago when our friend Bill (Lexmark) was green

Cheers Rogg. Yes, it appears Bill has gone somewhere else along with many old buddies.

• shane8612
    41 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2024 1:33 PM

Even so , come !

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2024 1:31 AM

ScottHope:

HamdenPro:
    You do know, when you say that, HE will come?

That's better. A comma can make all the difference.

Eats, Shoots & Leaves.

Scott - I'm not sure which comma you are referring to, but I don't think that last comma is necessary, although possibly not incorrect either.

I read that book many years ago.  Didn't realise it only came out in 2003; I thought I read it before then, but I guess I couldn't have!

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2024 1:03 PM

Punctuation can make all the difference. 

• ScottHope
    10,133 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2024 12:32 AM

MioKontic:
    Scott - I'm not sure which comma you are referring to, but I don't think that last comma is necessary, although possibly not incorrect either.

My apologies Mio, I was referring to the second comma which Steff added in later. When she first posted it, I didn't understand what she meant, as I never said, "He will come", as that was my initial interpretation of it. But when she added the second comma, then it made more sense, to me anyway. But I did do quite poorly at English at school, so my comments may not really be relevant as to how grammatically correct or incorrect Steff's statement was.

MioKontic:
    I read that book many years ago.  Didn't realise it only came out in 2003; I thought I read it before then, but I guess I couldn't have!

I hope you enjoyed it. I haven't read the book myself, perhaps I should. I only heard the title quoted a little while ago and thought how clever it was, which probably reflects on my poor education.  8 )

@WGTShamWow, thanks for that, lol. Now I have to work out what an Oxford comma is, and where I should or should not be using that.  : ))

• PAGES
RSS