Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Blocking players

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 19 2024 7:16 AM (4 replies)
  • MattyNic0
    28 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2024 12:06 PM

Is there anyway of blocking players after you've played them?  

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2024 4:25 PM

MattyNic0:

Is there anyway of blocking players after you've played them?  

How do I block a player?

You may block a player by:

• Opening their profile in the app and tapping Block Player at the bottom of their profile
    • Selecting the yellow Block Player icon in the chat box during a game
    • Adding them to your blocked players list on the WGT website

Can I remove a player from being blocked?

Yes, you can remove players from your blocked players list on the WGT website.

What does blocking a player do?

Blocking a player will prevent the player from:

• Interacting with you via wall post or private message
    • Sending you Friend Requests, Game Invites, and Country Club Membership Invites
    • Randomly matching with you in multiplayer games

If a player is your friend, blocking them will remove them from your friends list.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2024 6:36 PM

Well Done Top Shelf.

There's always complaints about Trolls or whatever, but there's also a lot of great players on here who help whenever they can.

ct

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 4:53 AM

ct690911:

Well Done Top Shelf.

There's always complaints about Trolls or whatever, but there's also a lot of great players on here who help whenever they can.

ct

Thank you Sir for the kind words.

However, I cannot take credit for something that I simply copied/pasted from the WGT Help Section.

LOL

Don

• BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 7:16 AM

ct690911:

Well Done Top Shelf.

ct

I've noticed a lot less of those troll complaints and threads getting locked/posts deleted ever since the King of Trolls was removed from the forums back around July last year.  Much "kinder/gentler" atmosphere without that guy spewing his misinformation and baiting people into arguments.

Every now and then when I check peoples' profiles when responding to a post I do see he is apparently still able to read the forums and post his nonsense on other people's walls - shame, some of the newer folks looking for advice in the forums are getting posts from him on their wall and possibly just blindly believe it.

RSS