Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Balls and scorecards. (a moan)

Wed, Jan 17 2024 1:59 PM (3 replies)
  • MattyNic0
    28 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2024 1:04 PM

Just played a tournament and I had 1 ball remaining (slow meter) so I purchased another pack of a similar but not the same type.  On the 7th hole I lost my 1 ball in the drink and expected the game to automatically start on my new pack, but it didn't, it reverted me back to the standard ball with a faster meter.  There was no way I could find to go to edit equipment and choose my newly acquired balls. Or is there, if not then why not?  

Also I've noticed when you finish 18 holes the game only gives you a readout of the last 9.  Why can't I see all 18?   

Matt. 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2024 3:15 PM

MattyNic0:
    Just played a tournament and I had 1 ball remaining (slow meter) so I purchased another pack of a similar but not the same type.  On the 7th hole I lost my 1 ball in the drink and expected the game to automatically start on my new pack, but it didn't, it reverted me back to the standard ball with a faster meter.  There was no way I could find to go to edit equipment and choose my newly acquired balls. Or is there, if not then why not?  

You can only replace a ball mid-round with the exact same ball, not a ball that is "similar".  If you have the same ball in your inventory, but in a different color, or with a vapor trail, it's not the exact same ball.

MattyNic0:
    Also I've noticed when you finish 18 holes the game only gives you a readout of the last 9.  Why can't I see all 18?   

If you put your mouse pointer (or finger, if on mobile) in the middle of the scorecard and drag to the right, you can see your 1st 9 holes.

Hope this helps.

• SamuelBennett1
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2024 7:12 AM

You must replace a ball mid-round with only the exact same ball.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2024 1:59 PM

SamuelBennett1:

You must replace a ball mid-round with only the exact same ball.

Wrong account bud.

RSS