Forums

Help › Forums

Re: free credits

Mon, Jan 8 2024 4:16 AM (7 replies)
  • club578
    561 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2024 12:13 PM

credits are now cut from 150 to 75 what the hell is going on?

• pedromac80
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2024 3:46 AM

im still getting 150

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2024 6:44 AM

?,since when? Got my 150 yesterday 1/5/24.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2024 8:24 AM

Nope ! Still 150 , in Europe anyway ! Are you sure you didn’t straddle the time slot between the days that WGT sets ? Here it is 8pm so check when your new day starts and try again .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2024 9:11 AM

club578:

credits are now cut from 150 to 75 what the hell is going on?

If you're referring to the 2-credit videos through the mobile app, what message are you receiving? I ask because there are two messages. 

The first message you could receive is this, which possibly indicates there are no videos left for you to view but you have not reached your daily limit of 75 videos or 150 credits:

The second message is this, which indicates you have reached your daily limit of 75 videos or 150 credits:

Yesterday, I was able to get 150 credits, with no issues.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2024 12:08 PM

I also have had no problems getting the 150 per day.  Sometimes you may hit it just right and get Roberts first message.  It can mean the videos are restarting a cycle and you hit that downtime.

Also if you try to get a video faster then normal that message can show up.  If you get the first message, just try again and it will probably work.  I run multiple instances of different ways to get those vids and have not had a problem in awhile. 

Other then the fact I believe that WGT did something during their last update that makes NOX no longer being able to connect to the site.

Also a good way to know whether you have reached the limit, add 150 to what you started with.  When you reach that number you are done, for the day.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2024 11:24 AM

garyk49:
    Other then the fact I believe that WGT did something during their last update that makes NOX no longer being able to connect to the site.

Nox has been hit or miss for me for a couple of years, So I deleted it., BlueStacks always works.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2024 4:16 AM

borntobesting:

Nox has never been a problem working for me.  I too run bluestacks and LDPlayer.  I have to shut down bluestacks during the running of videos, as around 35 videos it does not release memory and causes both Nox and LD to start running slower.

Bluestacks uses a lot of both main memory and video memory.

RSS