Help › Forums

Re: How did I level up to Master?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 17 2024 2:08 PM (5 replies)
  • mockney9990
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 1:48 AM

HI All,

I thought the only way to level up in the game was to play ranked rounds and achieve a certain average score per level.

I was playing today and was surprised to see my level move from tour pro to master. Yet I was playing in a coin game and I have only completed about 10 rounds as a tour pro and my average score was around the 70.5 so not at the correct number to warrant a level up.

Just interested to find out what other metrics exist to level up?. 

Thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 10:50 AM

mockney9990:

HI All,

I thought the only way to level up in the game was to play ranked rounds and achieve a certain average score per level.

I was playing today and was surprised to see my level move from tour pro to master. Yet I was playing in a coin game and I have only completed about 10 rounds as a tour pro and my average score was around the 70.5 so not at the correct number to warrant a level up.

Just interested to find out what other metrics exist to level up?. 

Thanks

Unless I am mistaken, coin room players have a different set of criteria that needs to be met in order to level up

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 10:22 AM

Last I heard, even WGT doesn’t know the metrics for coin room players, as the person who programmed them no longer works there and the programmers now don’t know how to deal with it.

Most likely, in your case, you beat enough players above your own tier…

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 11:39 AM

Your guess on this is as good as ours. 

Congrats on your promotion to Master!  I think that was my favorite tier.  :-)

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 1:32 PM

Well I can vouch for fact that Legend is easily attainable through coin rooms as Im a fake legend, avg no where close to Legend requirements. In fact I have even come across one fake Champion. A 150 avg no ranked rounds ever played and a fairly high level. 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2024 2:08 PM

I wouldn't call yourself a fake Legend. You earned it even though you may not know how. Naturali went all the way to Tour Champion through the coin rooms and he would hardly be called a fake Tour Champion.

RSS