Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A few odd glitches.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 19 2023 1:07 PM (1 replies)
  • Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2023 9:50 AM

I have been playing WGT for a number of years now and the game generally has behaved as well as can be expected. But in the last few months, a couple of glitches have appeared on one of my two PC's that persists despite removal and re-installation of the game.
    Firstly, the first time I play a CTTH round after firing up the game, the game crashes at the completion of the round, just after the score card is displayed. If I shut down the game and restart this problem goes away. The second issue is a red notification dot next to an empty in box. I know this was a problem last year with players and was, apparently, fixed, but has now come back. At least to me.
    The CTTH issue does not happen on my other PC, which I use as a back up when I'm servicing my main rig.

Anyone else with similar issues?

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2023 1:07 PM

The red dot inbox thing wasn't fixed, it's still there for everyone.  You are right, Nico said they had fixed it, but they didn't.

Regarding the game problem you have, I was going to suggest it may be something to do with insufficient RAM, or maybe with the graphics card, but seeing as it only happens on the first go of the day I don't think it would be that.  How old is the PC?  What operating system are you using?  Are your graphics drivers up-to-date?  Not sure what else it could be, maybe ScottHope might have some idea.

RSS