Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Turf war and cc pass purchases

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 3 2023 10:47 AM (3 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 11:50 PM

I think I have found a record breaker , a club opposed to us in a turf war , only one player in  their club playing , bought 72 passes in one day and 35 in the other , it straddled both days. They still lost , I can’t believe this isn’t a record ! 

I bought 3 , and that for me is excessive ! 

I know , I know , he can do what he wants and that’s fine , I am just wondering if anyone else would consider this excessive ! 

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 6:39 AM

For the benefits you get out of winning a Turf War, I would agree that is excessive, LOL.

But then again, I bought the Premier Membership (which many on here deem "wasteful" or "foolish"), so I guess some might say the same about me.

• AlaskanDame
    18,974 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 9:54 AM

bossbird:

I think I have found a record breaker , a club opposed to us in a turf war , only one player in  their club playing , bought 72 passes in one day and 35 in the other , it straddled both days. They still lost . . . 

Congratulations on your win, Lesley.  

(Hopefully, some of their passes were gifts to others and not all spent on your TW.)

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 10:47 AM

AlaskanDame:

bossbird:

I think I have found a record breaker , a club opposed to us in a turf war , only one player in  their club playing , bought 72 passes in one day and 35 in the other , it straddled both days. They still lost . . . 

Congratulations on your win, Lesley.  

(Hopefully, some of their passes were gifts to others and not all spent on your TW.)

No they were not unfortunately ! And thank you AKD

RSS