Forums

Help › Forums

Re: update 1.96.1

Thu, Dec 7 2023 12:14 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2023 11:48 AM
    I must just be lucky . Touch wood . Since joining in 2010 playing laptop and i-pad never had any issues . Well apart from ball going in hole not as much as i would like but who can i blame for that . PS my putter is called lucky .
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2023 8:39 AM

ScottHope:

Thanks Gary. I might have a go with Bluestacks if the Amazon appstore continues to fail to deliver an update.

Win 12 eh? I wonder if that will be another free upgrade.  : )

Scott, I just looked on my Amazon tablet and if I am seeing the same App store that you are referring to.  I did see a WGT download.  I didn't click on it to see what version it might be, as I already have a version on WGT on this tablet download through the play store.  Yep I have the hack done on this tablet that allows me to download from the google play store.  The version I am currently running is 1.96.1.270414 even tho I don't use the tablet for playing.

Oh, btw I just read this am that Microsoft is going back to the 3 year cycle of new versions.  12 is supposed to come out in the fall of 2024.  They expect 11 will still be supported until 2028.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2023 10:50 AM

Okay Gary. I only did the Windows Subsystem for Android out of curiosity to see what the WGT app would look like on a desktop monitor, I don't need it. What I didn't expect to find with the Android app was that the game window was resizable like any normal window, and the game overlays were bigger than the desktop game, bigger wind indicator, fatter meter, that sort of thing.

Glad to hear that MS is slowing down their release cycle, I just can't keep up! Lol.

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2023 12:14 PM

Plus 1

• PAGES
RSS