Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Change how showdown rooms work

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 6 2023 2:59 PM (4 replies)
  • Breener7
    245 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 4:41 AM

Every showdown you encounter someone who is just playing the coin rooms and not the showdown, and the vast majority of the time they forfeit. There's a high chance that the person forfeiting will give you bogeys in the showdown.

It's about time this gets changed...

Make it either

A) Create new rooms that are for showdowns only

or

B) Make showdowns single player only

I'm at the point where I don't want to play showdowns anymore because if you encounter someone who forfeits, you have no chance of winning.

vVTTVhp

WGT

Please FIX

• handyman130
    13 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 11:35 AM

Most of the time it lets me continue the game but do agree needs to be fair for all as in showdowns you are often playing lower level players not fair on them either.

• duaneemery
    1,297 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 8:13 PM

Just played The Showdown Royale.  I'm at -4 thru 6, playing hole 7.  Opponent birdies hole (after timer ran well past 00 ) and I clean up my par.  She's standing on 2nd hole teebox and usernames are buffering ... She sends a msg thru chat that I need to make my putt.  I msg back that she's on 2nd tee on my screen.  We wait another 30 seconds or so, then refresh game.  I'm brought back to main screen and Showdown is completed.  I got bogeys for last two holes.        I feel that WGT Admin can either reset my last 3 holes so I can complete, or refund my 50 credits.  

• duaneemery
    1,297 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 2:49 PM

Nevermind.  My 4 under was enough to move on to the elimination and final rounds, where I finished 1st.   But still:  How many other players are getting shafted over because of server errors?  

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2023 2:59 PM

So how where you -4 after 7 holes, then got 2 bogies, but finished at -4?  Something not adding up.

RSS