Help › Forums

Re: Release Notes 11/15

Thu, Nov 30 2023 12:45 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiechuck
    6,466 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 3:12 PM

WGTNico:
    The white line is here to stay in WGT as it is an intended feature especially since the line is available on every other putting view

@Nico: I think the people have spoken. It seems no one but you want this white line. There are many white lines. Some of us have chased them down the highway, some of us have put them up our nose but none of us ever had them on a green. Maybe if we knew how to use it or an explanation of why it is there other than it's an "intentional feature" we could change our minds. But, if it must stay, then we should have the option of turning it off like we have with other things we do not use, just sayin

Cheers

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 10:37 AM

okiechuck:

But, if it must stay, then we should have the option of turning it off like we have with other things we do not use.

I agree totally with everything you say. I'm amazed WGT keep fobbing us off with the same pathetic explanation.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 9:05 AM

hey everyone,

update 1.96.1 is out on Android, desktop will soon follow with IOS likely being tomorrow. This addresses the coin room putting/gimme spinning issues and cc leaderboard prizes visual issue. Just as a note though, until both players are on 1.96.1 the coin room issue may still occur. So until we are mandatory with the update, it's possible you will see the issue

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 9:43 AM

And yet the white putting line remains...good grief...

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 12:45 PM

TySrixon13:

And yet the white putting line remains...good grief...

And making it even worse recently, sometimes the fatter-than-before line doesn't even move in synch with the aiming marker, whereas before it always did. Are the programmers using too much marching powder?

• PAGES
RSS