Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 11/14 ***

Thu, Nov 30 2023 10:58 AM (26 replies)
  • JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 3:30 AM

WGTNico:
    Thanks for the reports, I've relayed it over internally and we're looking into the issue. We are currently working on performance improvements for the next release and hope this will help with these!

Been what... 8 days now? Just played two coin games, took forever. Re-started the wgt program three times just to finish those games. Would love to play the showdown but it's just too aggravating.

Couldn't you just roll back to where we were before the last update and worry about the "next release" when you can get it right?

...Or maybe y'all just don't care

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2023 11:50 AM

BuzzWilliams:

I just gave up on the showdown due to freezing problems.  This crap is getting old.  FIX THE DAMN THING...I am not playing any more showdowns or any games that require credits until this is fixed.

And they say things have been fixed...it's not.

My 5 Course Showdown Elimination Round started to go askew on Holes 7-9 and continued thru Holes 13-15.  

• I made Eagle on Hole 7 and the game froze and wouldn't recover so I was "awarded" Bogey on Holes 8&9
    • I par 10, birdie 11, and then the player quit and the game froze afterwards and couldn't be recovered.  RESULT: "Awarded" a Bogey on hole 12.
    • Holes 13-15 the game froze after my opponent hit his approach.  The game couldn't be recovered and I was "awarded" 3 Bogeys for those holes.  

The game instability is ridiculous.  I may have been 10-12 under and advancing to the Final Round easily.  Now I doubt I will advance.

FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2023 7:23 PM

I look forward to the showdowns, this is honestly upsetting and not right especially when we're putting credits towards them and take the time to play their game, you think they would follow with what the players ask for but unfortunately not. I recently lost two 500k coin games due to the same incident when the other player tapped the give me completely froze the game I swiped out of the app and rebooted it and took me back to the home screen. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 12:42 AM

On mobile app , you just close down the game as soon as you realise the spinning wheel won’t stop spinning , and reopen the app  and the game comes back as a saved game and you can continue . No idea if you have anything similar for those on a PC.

• JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 6:24 AM

bossbird:

On mobile app , you just close down the game as soon as you realise the spinning wheel won’t stop spinning , and reopen the app  and the game comes back as a saved game and you can continue . No idea if you have anything similar for those on a PC.

Yes, it's the same on my pc. Had to re-start the game 7 times while playing the elimination round. Took a lot of extra time which cost me an apparel box but I got through it and qualified I think.

• Gashmaster1
    41 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 12:22 PM

Just happened to me on two of the three holes in a Casablanca round, It would normally have been gimmes on both holes for both players...BUT its Casablanca...NO GIMMIES

Hello WGT!!!

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 10:58 AM

bossbird:

Closing down the game, or restarting on mobile device vs. PC, wasn't returning me to the game as it usually does.  I didn't make it to the final round.  It was a complete joke...3of6 rounds???  That's unacceptable

RSS