Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Goal week started over too soon!

Sat, Nov 11 2023 12:58 PM (8 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 5:31 PM

My goal week started me over at 0 on Tuesday evening, but with only 3 days left to play.   I had been close to 90 stars and getting credits.  These goals are not working consistently at all.

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2023 5:13 AM

I haven’t been able to play WGT for nearly a week due to having no power or internet , but have a showdown royalle showing on front page. However it says not eligible , so presumably started sometime yesterday , and yet I have as a daily goal today “enter showdown” . Well I would ………. But can’t as I am not eligible, I can’t !! 

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2023 11:34 AM

Hi, Lesley -

Yep, the Royale finished this morning AK time.  
    I hope your internet is working okay for the Clash, as I know you enjoy some of the courses.  The green speed is only 11 this time, and the wind is low.

AKD

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2023 4:20 PM

And just now, our club goal week/stars started over at 0, with 2 days to go in the ”new” week.   It’s just crazy-making.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2023 6:40 PM

AlaskanDame:

And just now, our club goal week/stars started over at 0, with 2 days to go in the ”new” week.   It’s just crazy-making.

Personal Daily Goals are being "reset" as well 

World Glitch Tour rising from the ashes

LOL

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2023 4:01 AM

AlaskanDame:

Hi, Lesley -

Yep, the Royale finished this morning AK time.  
    I hope your internet is working okay for the Clash, as I know you enjoy some of the courses.  The green speed is only 11 this time, and the wind is low.

AKD

Hi AKD , still have very patchy WiFi , playing on iPhone is almost impossible for me ! This clash will be put down to storm Ciaran ! Good luck to you , lesley

• nopro17
    16,144 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2023 6:22 AM

AlaskanDame:

My goal week started me over at 0 on Tuesday evening, but with only 3 days left to play.   I had been close to 90 stars and getting credits.  These goals are not working consistently at all.

This has happened to our club (The Peoples Club) TWICE this week ... once on Tuesday and once again on Thursday night while I was playing a Clash round.

It's pretty difficult (i.e. impossible) to achieve these goals when we have to start over every couple of days.

EDIT #1: We just started over again this morning (Saturday, November 11 ... well before the start of a new day/week).

EDIT #2: It reset again with the start of the new week on Saturday at 19:00 EST (which makes sense).

EDIT #3: It's Sunday, November 12 at 11:08 EST ... and we were reset again.

• BaggyPants70
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2023 4:50 PM

AlaskanDame:

It's stranger than that.  My personal goals reset today (a day early). And I had 140.  Also, my team TEAM XP goals reset several times this week.  So we lost out on several awards.  Even so, the Leader Board points did not reset.  I cannot continue to ask members to work on team building goals while WGT is so messed up.

• RonaldReagan40
    46 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 12:58 PM

Same thing happened to me on Friday. I had 140 stars, 10 away from getting 90 additional credits, and was reset to zero. 

RSS