Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ridiculous "wait" times in coin games

Sun, Jan 14 2024 7:00 AM (3 replies)
  • BillyMayfair
    4,630 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2023 11:01 AM

Is anyone else having to wait riduculous amounts of time to "join" a coin game.  Playing mainly in the Manhattan and Tokyo rooms sometimes showing in excess of 100+ players on line, I'm waiting sometimes 10 minutes or more while "searching for opponents"

Today in the Tokyo room showing 226 players on line, I spent 10+ minutes "waiting" and finally just gave.up. 

When you only have a 30min "window" to gain apparel pts in these games, waiting 5 or 10 minutes to join a game is crazy.  C'mon WGT, you're losing $$.  Less times hitting the ball means fewer balls purchased...lol.

It's understandable when there are say fewer than 20 or so players in the room but  when there are 100 or more playing its riduculous...and it's happening quite frequently.  I have no issues joining AS games, or playing other games etc...just making connections in these coin games.

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 8:43 AM

What is also infuriating is that you join a room say Tokyo or Manhattan and you look how many players are there and then you wait 5 to 10 mins come out and you see that another 10 players have joined and you are still waiting. 

Mike

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 11:54 AM

BillyMayfair:

Is anyone else having to wait riduculous amounts of time to "join" a coin game.

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

I may be wrong here, but it seems like quite awhile ago after players were complaining about having to play against higher tier players, they changed how players are matched. It almost seems easier to get a match when less players are in the room.

It seems like if there are more high tier players in the room, they make you wait to see if one of them becomes available. I would be interested to know if players in a tier below legend are having this same issue.

• AOMU
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2024 7:00 AM

Yes.

And when you hit 'cancel' after waiting 10 minutes, you lose the money.

RSS