Forums

Help › Forums

Re: BRACKETS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 27 2023 3:10 PM (7 replies)
  • SWORDRUSS
    6 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2023 8:21 AM

Well i was so excited that I had got past the first round , only to find , in my view of course, that the WGT system contrived to make the next round ridiculously hard.   It started off well birdie par par and then having lulled into false  feelings  it weft horribly wrong.   I had ni changed my game and to get 6 m00.05  from the pin in a row  and not being able to get out of one bunker not mater what club I used I surrendered. 

Next game please will keep trying. 

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2023 11:42 PM

I played in a recent bracket final round wolf creek shot a 60 my opponent shot a 59 good on him well played then I checked this player out level 15 hack playing with all starter clubs and wgt marble lol waiting for wgt support to explain this one 

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2023 1:01 PM

downunderkid:

I played in a recent bracket final round wolf creek shot a 60 my opponent shot a 59 good on him well played then I checked this player out level 15 hack playing with all starter clubs and wgt marble lol waiting for wgt support to explain this one 

Are you talking about the level 119 Champion that scored a 59?

18 Hole Tierless Bracket Tournament

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2023 4:34 PM

WGTShamWow:
    Are you talking about the level 119 Champion that scored a 59?

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 12:41 AM

lol can you not read 

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 12:50 AM

yes I got wrong player i stand corrected but i had already knock him out in round 3 two other players withdrew so final round was mine funny that lol

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 4:19 PM

downunderkid:

yes I got wrong player i stand corrected but i had already knock him out in round 3 two other players withdrew so final round was mine funny that lol

You didn't play them round 3, you were paired against BEEDAR3 who WD'd that round. The line that connects your name to your opponents name would be your opponent each round, even if your opponent withdraws. 

Edit: Its a little harder to see in game than on the website but pairings in brackets are always one above the other, not next to each other. So for the 3rd round you were paired against BEEDAR3. RAC808 was paired against TRICKYD1968. Hope this better helps you understand how bracket pairings work. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 3:10 PM

downunderkid:

There's not a single bracket in your score history, that correlates with your description. Must've been a strong hallucinogen...

RSS