Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The American golf Academy accepting 4 legends at this time

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 30 2023 11:39 AM (2 replies)
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 7:40 PM

Hello golfers, at this time we're looking for four legends I would like to compete against other legends and above. The only rule we have in the club is 20 games a month they can be 9 rounders 18 rounders count is 2 games there's healthy competition.  At the moment we're carrying 26 players and last month we had 17 different winners. Very healthy competition. You have to be active in the club like I said only 20 games, and you don't have to use passes you don't have to compete in clashes unless you want to. Plus, we have a after-hours game, 8:00 PM social hour usually lasts 2 hours hello we usually get between four and eight members. We use discord. You don't have to play in that that's all voluntary. The only thing that's not voluntary is you playing 20 games lol. Man, if you're decent legend come get some healthy competition. We've had players come through our club that are incredible players now. At the moment we have Gracie girl playing with us I believe she leads the WGT and hole and one's with over 2500. We've had F magnets in our club. Hey we believe in free agency you can leave whenever you want. The club 13 years old we still have like 10-11 players been here from the beginning. no more than four at this time.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 7:31 AM

Excellent post...you know what you want and what works for your CC.

Continued good luck..:)

ct

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 11:39 AM

Well thank you Canada. We've always been pretty clear about what we don't want. We don't want a stressful club our core membership plays 608090 games a month. So asking for a new player to come in and play 20 different games a month. Yes starting the 1st of the month. It's still 20 games but different events. I'm gonna tell you why? Because let's say you're fighting for first place an unlimited game well you play it six times. But then there's another game there only has seven players playing period now. I have decided as an owner to do an executive action. 20 games 20 separate games. So the other guys feel like they're competing against somebody too. Now you can go back and play that other game 15 times if you want. And that'll help you in our points games. This month we have a points game with a $10 prize to the guy with the most points, points are given 1 -9 rounds-2-for 18, me myself I don't spend that much time on the game. But I still play 60 to 80 games a month by accident lol. So we're going to change a couple of rules. But they're not going to affect the players. For instance, we have a rule once a member always a member. Well, I'm going to change that rule once a member you're always welcome back to apply. And then me and my administrators will have a little pow wow about it. If just one administrator has a problem with it. Well, we can't accept you back. And we believe in free agency. If you leave on good terms. It's going to be hard for you not to get back in here. But if you leave without a goodbye or mentioning it to somebody hey have an opportunity to become a owner of a club. Man, we're your cheerleaders. That's what we do here we develop talent. By the design of our club games. Plus you can call me 813526 6320 I got a day planner. If a master wants to get with me and practice flops bunches a fade a draw. I'll practice with him a couple practice games. We're called an Academy not a club. But thanks a lot Canada that meant a lot.

RSS