Help › Forums

Re: LOOKING FOR A CC!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 27 2023 3:46 PM (2 replies)
  • GolfnFanatic
    221 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2023 8:31 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Christian, and I am looking for a CC that is somewhat active on discord and has plenty of tournaments to enjoy, allows all players to play Clash matches and use super passes, participates in the world cup and other great tournaments like that. 

If there are any clubs that have that and they are looking for players please let me know. 

I am not a great player, but I am decent and have a lot of fun competing (win or lose) I just enjoy good banter and fun.  I play mostly from 8am to 2pm during the week and whenever on the weekends. I am looking for somewere to call home on WGT.

You can find me on Discord GolfnFanatic #7128, or just message me on WGT.

Feel free to check my stats or whatever floats your boat to consider me and thank you for your time.

Christian (GolfnFanatic)

• AbbaKovner
    11 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2023 10:20 AM

Hey Christian,

Natural Hazzards offer everything you desribed in your post. All our members are on Discord. If you are interested find me under abbakovner or message me here on WGT.

Best

Max (AbbaKovner in-game)

• JonPope0
    32 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2023 3:46 PM

Hi Christian,

I have sent you a message on Discord - please ping me on there as I think you could find your WGT home with Natural Hazzards Country Club.

Cheers,

Jon (JonPope0 on WGT, jonpope on Discord)

RSS