Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The new Country Club interface?

Sun, Jul 30 2023 3:53 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Groucho77
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 6:50 AM

There’s much not to like about the new change…will the club leaderboard ever return? Or has it become a thing of the past? I’m all for improving the game but the new update is not nearly as user friendly. The stats….such as last game played and other statistics are incorrect and just terrible. I love this game and hate to see it ruined. Please make WGT a fun place to be again without all the problems…..Thank you WGT for giving us the opportunity to voice our displeasure with the change   Yours truly/ Groucho77 club owner 

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2023 3:53 PM

Groucho77:

There’s much not to like about the new change…will the club leaderboard ever return? Or has it become a thing of the past? I’m all for improving the game but the new update is not nearly as user friendly. The stats….such as last game played and other statistics are incorrect and just terrible. I love this game and hate to see it ruined. Please make WGT a fun place to be again without all the problems…..Thank you WGT for giving us the opportunity to voice our displeasure with the change   Yours truly/ Groucho77 club owner 

100% agreed.

• PAGES
RSS