Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Display Modes Changing During Matches

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 26 2023 8:08 AM (3 replies)
  • TyWebb79
    45 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2023 10:04 AM

Anyone else having issues with the display changing by itself during matches? Mine's doing it daily now. HP Laptop with Windows 10 home edition. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2023 12:15 PM

TyWebb79:

Anyone else having issues with the display changing by itself during matches? Mine's doing it daily now. HP Laptop with Windows 10 home edition. 

If you mean the resolution, then yes. I've had a few of those every now and then, but not during a game. Mine happen when I click on something in  the start menu. When the thing I click doesn't react immediately there's a big change to 1360/something, meaning the black edges on left and right will disappear. Funny thing is, the resolution still says 1024/something in my settings, so I need to change it to something else first and then back again, to lose the bigger display. There were a few times I missed the change and started a round, it was next to unplayable. Had to WD from a bracket just a few days ago because of it, cause you can't change the resolution settings during an active round... 

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2023 3:01 AM

TyWebb79:

This has been an issue for the last year & a half or so.  To cure it, make sure the resolution settings on your laptop (SETTINGS, then DISPLAY) match the resolution settings on WGT.  Sadly, if you prefer to use the 1024x768 settings on WGT, this results in everything else on your laptop looking like crap but it does solve the changing resolution issue when using WGT.

• TyWebb79
    45 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2023 8:08 AM

I think I'm going to have to start reminding myself to restart the game after each match because it seems to happen after subsequent rounds. 

RSS