Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Small but active country club required

Tue, Aug 22 2023 6:50 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Wed, Aug 9 2023 4:00 PM

Hello everyone, I just wanted to invite a few golfers to play in our Club, we rarely go over 45 members 

prefer to stay around to 40- everyone has the chance to meet everyone and play everyone we only have 1 rule

everyone is asked to play 20 Country club games a month, Why our club, well this month with 27 players we have

had 18 different members win this month- a club game talk about it being competitve lol. We also have a discord team,

it's like skype but better and its totally up to you if you want to join discord, you can be playing a 

four golfer per team, and you can be audio talking with your team and theres if you want, also video chat yep,

this optional you dont have to join Discord group.

We have had this club including one move- we decided to take skpe club off our title, Now we are the The American Golf Academy, 

we help players level up quicker also - helpped a new master to legend in three weeks, not really that common-

but can help a tour pro up to master pretty easy now if your not able or willing to upgrade your clubs or balls when it's time.

wouldnt matter if your Champ you wont reach some fairways-The Discord players meet up 8pm eastern and play a few practice rounds

and help each other get better- we also use Discord when we play clashes we usually finish in top 300, your aloud to create your

own course we have over 50 plus course builders have fun build your favorite course from your favorite courses.

or make games, anyway you want- you want no wind but tourney 12 greens you can do it. I dont believe were ever going over 50 players,

Here we all know where we are all from, sometimes spouses jump into a audio chat for a hello.We would love more female golfers in our

club we had Gracey Girl for a while wow what a player. -just remember respect each other at all times- yes you can talk some smack during

a game- THE AMERICAN GOLF ACADEMY

• Shapanky
    20 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 6:50 PM

Pawdy72,

Good evening, I hope this finds you well. I would like to send you an invite to the club I'm in. It's called The Golf Masters Club. We would love to have someone with your skill and ability, we have 16 members but with only 15 active clubs' members and finished 131st in the last clash. We usually require 2 ranked games a week but I'm sure we could work something out. We have a discord channel that we a lot of us get on and goof off on as well. I will send you a friend request if you want to game and chat before making a decision. 

• PAGES
RSS