Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC Tourney Start Time

Wed, Apr 5 2023 5:36 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • looselugnutz
    1,372 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 12:08 PM

Has anyone heard word as to when these changes are set to take place? We've got a tourney coming up running in conjunction with the Masters, and I'd like for the CC tourney to end as close as possible to the conclusion of play at Augusta National. If it can't be done due to all CC tourneys currently ending at midnight, so be it.

• FuturaUK
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 9:33 AM

ref Purse Amounts:

If you enter the amount in the 'Enter Custom Amount' box (by clicking in that box) you can enter an amount of your choosing...anything between 100 and 1,000,000.

I think that's what an early post indicated but perhaps didn't say in as many words

Kind regards

Les 

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 10:42 AM

There is a difference between creating a club tournament on the website, vs creating one on the app.

The app will only allow a minimum of 500 credits to be entered, while the website will still allow 100.

Neither one has any toggle for apparel on/off, or for start time, that I can find.

We're in the same boat as the poster above- would like to run a Master's tourney concurrent with the PGA schedule, but the way it is now, you set it and then see when WGT, in all of its wisdom, will allow you to actually play it.

They need to stop listening to one or two squeaky wheels who seem to get whatever they want, but it doesn't represent the majority of players.

Too bad none of them ever read this forum, and too bad they are completely out of touch with club tourney creation on the website. Just another indication that all of this is going to go bye bye at some point.

Ark

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 5:51 PM

arkage57:

The app will only allow a minimum of 500 credits to be entered, while the website will still allow 100.

Neither one has any toggle for apparel on/off, or for start time, that I can find.

Ark, use the Launcher to update your game client.  All those options are there now once you install the latest update.

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 6:08 PM

Ok thanks.  I see the website is updated now too.

Either  a) maybe don't announce something until its done, and definitely don't implement it before its fully complete

Or b) maybe this squeaky wheel finally got one pushed through....

Either way, appreciate the response and the listening to my whining.

Ark

• looselugnutz
    1,372 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 6:22 PM

Good to see that this all got sorted. Thanks to all for your input.

Scott

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 5:36 AM

OK, created new club tournament via the app.

All good except 1 complaint: There is no selection for Default Tees.

Luckily, for me, everyone in my club is Legend and above, so no impact, but in larger clubs with multi tiers, either multiple tournaments need to be made for individual tiers/tees, or someone is going to suffer, or benefit from having to choose 1 set of tees for all.

I did get an immediate start, 100 credit purse, Apparel Off... so check the boxes on all the above complaints.

Ark

• PAGES
RSS