Help › Forums

Re: Reputation Percentage

Sun, Dec 20 2009 2:21 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 7:18 AM

andyson:
    How essential is [correctly working reputation tracking] to you?  More essential than getting St. Andrews stroke play?

It's about as important for me as a new stroke-play course, Andyson. [Absurdly, I haven't had any lunch today yet, although it's 4:17 p.m.] Is this twitterable?  

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 8:35 AM

I'd bet you're about the only person who thinks its even close to as important.

Go eat something for heaven's sakes!

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 8:43 AM

Twitterable? Wow, that site IS really taking over!

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 9:24 AM

andyson sez....

"Hypothetically, if getting Reputation Tracking in the next release means pushing out St. Andrews stroke play one month should WGT be working on Rep Tracking at all?"

For some people, this site is all about socializing...like you, I'm here for the golf. There are two reasons why I might quit a game....players that take too long to complete a ranked game, or the game freezes up when someone disconnects. WGT, concentrate on the meter problems and bringing new courses online. Everything else can wait.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 10:49 AM

I believe the argument is moot. I'm pretty sure WGT developers working on the proper implementation of reputation tracking are not the same developers who work on St. Andrews. I could be wrong about that, but WGT can always set us straight.

[Have just consumed a Christmas cabbage soup for €1.60, can hardly move.]

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:07 PM

ding ding ding congrats are in order 2000 posts really, now go play some actual golf isn't that what you are here for in the first place? you may not believe this you are not the moral compass of this site. rep. tracking big waste of time can't imagine why someone would quit a game with you. give the keyboard a rest.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:20 PM

jbenny11:
    ding ding ding congrats are in order 2000 posts

I see you've read at least one of MR. Faterson's, post you might want to read the other 1999,you might learn something.

A true cograts on the 2000 Fats

79 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 1:37 PM

jbenny11:
    ding ding ding congrats are in order 2000 posts

can you believe, divide the days he is a member, and the posts/ Comes to 10 a day for 200 days. No vacation time, no holidays, just avg of 10 a day. IS THAT FLOODING?

79 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 1:38 PM

GITrDONE:
    I see you've read at least one of MR. Faterson's, post you might want to read the other 1999,you might learn something.

I did, I learned he is the master of spam

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 2:21 PM

5419:

GITrDONE:

I did, I learned he is the master of spam

and we learned that you, 5419 / leetiyler / mrstaylor / seventy / naughty1, are the master of multiple accounts.  Please burn your computer at once.  We would like to save the internet from inbreds like yourself.

kthx-buhbye.

• PAGES
RSS