Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT handicapping

Thu, Dec 29 2022 3:20 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 10:21 AM

That is strange, have you looked at boonranger0's profile. The first entry in his activity uses a different name.

No probs Listee.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 12:09 PM

alosso:

The older account has some average, and you named strokeplay rounds. Clearly, some strokeplay has been played.

The newer account, OTOH, hasn't seen more than - perhaps - a few coin games(?)

The older account shows 57 rounds were played on it, all ranked, 56 nine hole and one 18 hole (where the score was 105).  The account here was opened on Christmas day and then immediately opened this thread.  There is no play at all on this account and no coin play on either of them.  Indeed if the descriptions of play given are accurate then they aren't reflected in these two accounts.  You do have a friend with 12 ranked rounds (6 18 hole and 6 9 hole), perhaps you were asking for them although they do have an average.  

alosso:
    IMHO, you should avoid any reference to that and center your questions on the experiences with the new account

Yes, talk only about the account you're posting from is probably a good idea.  I'd also consider using the search box.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 2:09 AM

ScottHope:
    The first entry in his activity uses a different name.

That is odd, and if you click on it you're taken beck to his profile.  Name changes aren't supposed to be allowed so possibly just a wgt mistake?

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 3:13 AM

I don't know how it happened Dodgy, but if you look at the browser address bar when on his profile you will see it there.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 3:44 AM

Yes, and I tried searching that name with no results here or through the app.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 3:52 AM

Guess we should be used to this sort of thing by now.  : ))

• PAGES
RSS