Help › Forums

Re: Posts

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 6 2023 11:13 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2023 8:15 AM

I've posted every day for the past 2weeks in answer to a question... they have never been published.

Never been abusive in any of them... except maybe one, where I displayed a little anger.. not abuse and I think this may have been reported!!.. I dunno.. if I've done or said something wrong... please say so...thanks

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 5:08 AM

TramL1ner:

I've posted every day for the past 2weeks in answer to a question... they have never been published.

Never been abusive in any of them... except maybe one, where I displayed a little anger.. not abuse and I think this may have been reported!!.. I dunno.. if I've done or said something wrong... please say so...thanks

It can be a long process, Do you have Discord by chance? You could try asking them on the WGT Discord server...

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 10:11 AM

Sorry Puregro... but they were not recent posts of the past couple of weeks... but the previous one to this has got through... so, things are on the up!!

Rant over....for now.

Thank you WGT.

• AlvaroGil1
    37 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 11:13 AM

I didn't make it. Elite forum. Why does it take that long? We're in 2023. Sending a letter would be faster.

And why 30? 5 would be enough. There are things I just can't understand...

People are weird...

• PAGES
RSS