Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole 8 on Pebble Beach

Wed, Nov 9 2022 11:28 AM (3 replies)
  • dragonmouse
    24 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 11:02 PM

Only on this hole, I lose the small map every time, but more important, the marker seems to be stuck to the right of the tee at around 35yds. Attempting to move it works but never accurately..   I get sub 100 yardage or 350+, nothing in between the two. Unless I move ~120 degrees to the left it dumps the ball off the cliff no matter what power I use from 10 yds to 50. 

Restarting my home desktop, makes no difference, nor does clearing cache etc.  I believe it is a server side corruption but cannot know for sure.  I have not tried deleting and reinstalling as I want to verify that I will not lose my stats etc, before I do so.  Any other idea's or is this simply a verifiable bug?

Dragonmouse

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 10:05 AM

Have you tried clicking the camera icon on your screen?  That should give you a forward view of the 8th fairway.  You can then double-click somewhere on the fairway to put the aimer box someplace where you can move it around to aim your shot more accurately.

• dragonmouse
    24 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 7:05 PM

The camera icon also disappears when the other things happen.  I have learned to shoot way to the left from the tee and get down into the corner to address the rest of the hole. I suspect it may be simply a corrupted file, will be reinstalling the game to let it reload as soon as I figure out how.  Not the computer guru in this house!

RSS