Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 7/26/22 ***

Wed, Jul 27 2022 11:02 AM (28 replies)
  • oohaahh
    375 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 8:37 AM

The stats have gone wonky as well after the update. We've lost the Ranked Rounds descriptor and the total number of rounds played is only on the app version of stats as SP_Roundcount. Assume is in the fix for G&A?

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 8:57 AM

Yep! We're looking into this one already, It definitely shouldn't be appearing as a 0

bbqdog61:

Hey Nico,

Since update, it appears that when playing 3 hole games with friend, it shows up as 18 hole 0 score in score history.  Hoping they can get this fixed as I, for one play a good bit of the 3 and 9 hole games 

Thanks,

Jeff

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 9:30 AM

oohaahh:

The stats have gone wonky as well after the update. We've lost the Ranked Rounds descriptor and the total number of rounds played is only on the app version of stats as SP_Roundcount. Assume is in the fix for G&A?

I posted it in Discord, but I'll copy and paste here for others too:

Found Total Ranked Rounds Played under Stats, Tourney on both website and game. Doesn't make sense, but it's there.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 10:04 AM

PGA plays nice. Thanks!  

I've seen the newest bugs too.

Sometimes get the feeling WGT is a fragile house of cards. On the verge of collapse with every update. Hope not! lol

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 10:18 AM

Duphpherer:
    Sometimes get the feeling WGT is a fragile house of cards.

We prefer a house of bacons. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

↓↓↓ EDIT :  LOL Me, too! ↓↓↓

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 10:40 AM

lol mmmm bacon! I could never construct with bacon. I'd be eating more than building. 

SimonTheBeetle:

Duphpherer:
    Sometimes get the feeling WGT is a fragile house of cards.

We prefer a house of bacons. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• oohaahh
    375 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 11:02 AM

protonc:

oohaahh:

I posted it in Discord, but I'll copy and paste here for others too:

Found Total Ranked Rounds Played under Stats, Tourney on both website and game. Doesn't make sense, but it's there.

Good spot.....I'd never have looked there for it....and as you say makes no sense at all to have moved it there....

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 12:09 PM

I love the new course , thanks WGT for giving it to us , it’s pretty ! Lol 

I am less bothered about the stats side of things or the XPs , just nice to play a new course .

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 12:14 PM

excellent course. well done WGT!

RSS