Help › Forums

Re: Cc Vs Cc

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:36 AM (4 replies)
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 7:34 PM

Cc Challenge

As most of you club owners that play other CC's here at WGT know it is mostly masters and above that play. To try and accommodate the other tiers I am sending out a challenge to a Cc to play us Eagle Golf Club Association in a Best Ball tournament that will only be for Tour Pro's and Pro's. Your members as well as ours must be committed to playing this tournament. I don't want people saying they will play and then not show up to play when they are suppose to. I figure after all the teams are set-up  2 weeks should be enough time to get all rounds played.

Right now I have 10 players 6 Tour Pros and 4 Pros willing to play.

If you don't know what Best Ball is. You play with a partner and the players plays their own ball and they will take the lower of the 2 scores for that hole as their team score. Low team score wins.

Congressional: With these settings: Practice Mode, White Tee's, Very Fast Greens, Low Winds and 60 Second Shot Clock.

You can contact me here or make a post on my wall

Thank you thatcanadianguy

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:38 PM

can we hit 3w's?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:09 AM

Kurtsbuford:

can we hit 3w's?

We?  Coming from a Legend?   You planning something?

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:34 AM

Hi,i dont know about bestball its hard getting 4 people online together but if any other system can be arranged i may be able to get a team.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:36 AM

YJ.....good question..I guess...lol.

RSS