Re: Getting credits by watching videos.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 7 2023 9:19 AM (20 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 10:49 AM

borntobesting:
    No for each individual player.

Yes, this makes way more sense. Thanks for clarifying, B2B.

• CaptRon48
    183 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 11:33 AM

I assure you there is way more to it than that. The time of day you start plays huge role in how many you get. For example if I start between 3-5 am (im est) I get full compliment. Later than that  will be greatly reduced. Example other day I was on at 5:30 had to leave about 6:15. Got back Mid morning got nada rest of day. On days im not on early I get few during the day. 

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2023 6:54 PM

borntobesting:

Nico told me that the supplier of the videos on computer only allow so many videos and once you have watched all of the ones you are allowed there are no more. unlike the videos on mobile.

That’s not true (anymore anyhow). On mobile, you are restricted to 75 ads per day, so 150cr.

used to be unlimited until some genius ran a program that ran ads automatically, thus 1000’s per day, and shared it with his entire CC. They were all swimming in credits, totally unrestrained by any sense of proportion.

They messed it up for themselves by being banned, but also everyone else who now have a limit. I probably could watch on average double that per day, but, well, guess this is why we can’t have nice things.

All this happened before I joined and got the info when enquiring about the ads as ai’d get differant amount available everyday (which til you reach your limit, you need to ‘reset advertising identifier).

Just thought was important to correct the record for us mobile players.

• CaptRon48
    183 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2023 6:02 AM

Be aware its only Mobile you get a guarantee. With PC players it fluctuates wildly. Some get none others get anywheres from zero to few hundred vids. With start of New Year my vids down to zero to 80 with zero being most prevalent.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2023 11:35 AM

Fist2k8:

I can't for the life of me whe a day starts and ends in wgt land. I watched about 75 videos one evening and the next morning thought I'll watch another 75 but after i iwatched 25 or so it cut me off.......is there actual srt and end times?

For the credit videos, the count resets at 3:00pm USA Eastern time.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2023 12:35 AM

I am in France credit availability is from 9 pm. It doesn’t take long to see your maximum allowance of 75 , so do them every day that’s 1050 pw , don’t spend on balls untill you have the best clubs , but like already said save up u til you are a legend as you will need them then as the tee goes back . 

• club578
    561 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 9:18 AM

its bs never had this problem for so long before

RSS