Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PenguinSkip

Sun, Jun 19 2022 7:31 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2022 8:36 PM

Very sad news.  Skip was my partner for the The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge and in many nightly pick-up games on Discord.  But more than that, he was a close friend who gave so much of his time and energy to friends and family alike.  I know over the last year, he and his wife spent a considerable amount of time watching over his 2 great-grandbabies (twins) to give his granddaughter and her husband a break while they worked.  We will all miss his friendliness and his light-hearted demeanor.  RIP Skip 👼

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2022 12:04 AM

My sincere condolences to all.  RIP Skip

• Birdyx99
    439 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2022 1:22 PM

Birdyx99:

Just wanted to let everyone know that WGT lost a great player last night!

"We are devastated and heartbroken to let everyone know that my Dad, Skip Walley, passed away suddenly last night. The memorial service will be at 4:00 pm Friday, June 17th at Fisher Funeral Home in Denison, Tx."

We all knew him in the game as PenguinSkip and he was a member of Doc's Place CC and he will be deeply missed. All the details I have now, his daughter posted this on his FB page 6/13/22.

You will dearly be missed Sir Skip!!!

Just to clarify, Skip wasn't my father, this was a post his Daughter put on his Face Book page and I was friends with him on FB and WGT.  Buit yes, he will be missed!

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 10:23 AM

Birdyx99:
    Just to clarify, Skip wasn't my father,

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2022 7:31 AM

Sincere condolences to his family & friends.

R:I:P Skip.

Listee

xx

• PAGES
RSS