Forums

Help › Forums

Re: swing edge shorts and top golf glove

Thu, Mar 10 2022 8:44 AM (3 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 10:50 AM

can I win more of these please? because I just can't get enough of this worthless dribble...

every weekly box is stuffed with them, which you know.....is kinda unfair to someone that spends money on the site

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 7:43 PM

rjteeithi:

can I win more of these please? because I just can't get enough of this worthless dribble...

every weekly box is stuffed with them, which you know.....is kinda unfair to someone that spends money on the site

SE shorts and TopGolf glove. I wrote here a couple weeks ago about the redundancy. It was pointed out that when you max those at level 10, you stop getting "MAXED" messages and you get coins instead. So I spent 150,000 coins in upgrades and now I get 200-2500 each time the shorts or glove shows up in a sponsored box. 

Going to take a while to show a profit, but it will eventually. I'm not keeping score. lol 

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2022 11:13 AM

When you risk 20k coins in RIO room, during sponsorship and get these little 2 k handouts on wins , it's worthless. And you have to risk coins AND win to get boxes. so once maxed out to just keep giving the same worthless crap over, and over, and over?

WGT does a very bad job here...

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 8:44 AM

?

WGT does a very bad job here...

Same thing week after week they have no interest to improving the game.

Pase

RSS